Download before filling out forms.
- Application for Sale-Leaseback or Bond Transaction Form – TO BE UPDATED
- Environmental Assessment Form
- Uniform Tax Exemption Policy – TO BE UPDATED
- Uniform Tax Exemption Matrix – TO BE UPDATED
- PILOT Illustration – TO BE UPDATED
- PILOT Impact on Property Tax Cap – TO BE UPDATED
CONTRACT FOR SERVICES
- The program is undergoing review by the Agency.
The UCIDA periodically receives requests for direct grant funding assistance to worthy organizations. Funding assistance provided from the fund balance of the UCIDA is not guaranteed and all requests must conform to the following legal prohibitions:
- All monies must be used to fund operations or projects which would constitute a “project” under the IDA statute. Legal counsel must provide an opinion on all requests, finding the funding assistance request consistent with all applicable laws.
- No funds of an IDA shall be (a) used to prevent establishment of an industrial or manufacturing plant, (b) given to any group which is attempting to prevent the establishment of an industrial or manufacturing plant or (c) used for advertising or promotional materials which contain the picture of any elected or appointed governmental official.
Requests for assistance must be submitted in writing to the Chief Executive Officer of the UCIDA. The request will be forwarded to the UCIDA Board and be reviewed at their next meeting. Upon request, applicants may be asked to present their request and answer additional questions at a regularly scheduled meeting of the UCIDA Board. Each written request must include the following information:
- Name of the organization, mission statement, officers and board members of the organization.
- Amount requested and purpose of the funding.
- A brief narrative relating this request to the goals and objectives of the UCIDA mission statement and/or the Ulster Tomorrow economic development strategy.
- Organizational budget including a complete listing of all funding sources.
- Will this be a recurring request? If necessary, how will the organization sustain funding for this project in future years?
The UCIDA must vote on all requests. At the commencement of the project or no later than one year later, applicants are asked to provide a brief narrative to the UCIDA Board describing the outcomes and/or progress of their UCIDA supported project.