The UCIDA strives to advance the prosperity and economic welfare of the citizens of Ulster County, therefore, compliance with applicable regulations and the terms of your project agreement is essential.
Once a contract has been awarded, projects will be monitored to ensure compliance with UCIDA policies while in the construction phase and later, on an annual basis. Additionally, projects will be required to annually verify insurance coverage on their respective project.
The Enforcement Policy outlines the project applicant’s requirements for compliance and the enforcement actions for failure to comply.
Annually, project applicants are required to report their numbers of full-time equivalent (FTE) employees for reporting to the New York State Authorities Budget Office.
2021 Compliance Reporting
- 2021 UCIDA Annual PARIS Report
- 2021 UCIDA PPE Grants – AWARDED
- 2021 UCCRC Annual PARIS Report
- 2021 Resolution 157 of 2012 Report
- 2021 ST-62
2020 Compliance Reporting
- 2020 UCIDA Annual PARIS Report
- 2020 UCIDA PPE Grants – AWARDED
- 2020 UCCRC Annual PARIS Report
- 2020 Resolution 157 of 2012 Report
- 2020 ST-62
2019 Compliance Reporting
- 2019 UCIDA Annual PARIS Report
- 2019 UCCRC Annual PARIS Report
- 2019 Resolution 157 of 2012 Report
- 2019 ST-62
2018 Compliance Reporting
- 2018 UCIDA PARIS Report
- 2018 UCCRC PARIS Report
- 2018 UCIDA ‐ Agency Overview
- Resolution 157 of 2012 Report
- 2018 ST-62